Brain Balance 12 Weeks of Treatment (a blogroll)
- I always want to know the ending before I invest so, for those like me, here are the final thoughts on Brain Balance: “So today was our final assessment, we have completed all 36 sessions as of last week and we had 2 days this …” FINALE Oct 7, 2011
- “He slapped me hard across the face, not once, not twice but 3 times, my optional child. Yes, I do mean optional, not oppositional …” More on Neurodevelopmental healing – Brain Balance – June 28, 2011 Why we wanted to consider pursuing the Brain Balance program
- “… and although the cost is part of the equation of course, what we need to pay for the next 12 weeks is about $160 a session…” Brain Balance Decisions and other stuff – July 8, 2011 How do we pay for this, how can we not pay for this, talking ourselves into another program is easy.
- “I am feeling much more confident. B certainly isn’t any happier than he was on Saturday to return to the center, but he did agree to do the final tests today just for me and oh a new DS game!” Brain Balance our second assessment appointment – July 11, 2011 Before we begin!
- “I would consider our first session a success. He told me in the car on the way home “He did it for me because he loves me!” I told him thank you of course.” First Session – July 12, 2011 How did it go on day 1? I am always so dang optimistic, sometimes I annoy myself.
- “… behavior has notably worsened. He does also seem to be getting physically stronger which is a little more worrying for us when his aggression is still at an all time high! … Several Sessions in for Brain Balance– Aug 2, 2011 Are we already in to far to turn around now?
- “I am still too gun-shy to consider calling Brain Balance a success, but certainly the progress he has made is noticeable. It would seem now at least he has the tools to be able to learn the skills necessary for living on planet ‘rest of the world.’ …” Brain Balance – appointment 23, give or take! Aug 29, 2011 Almost at the end and now the rationalizing begins.