Marty Ross Lyme Protocols
Why – if you have Lyme, babesia, or Bartonella, you should be reading Marty Ross’s protocols.
Bartonella Treatment in Lyme Disease—A Lot Has Changed
The latest laboratory experiments suggest effective Bartonella treatments must do more than kill growing germ forms—they should also kill hibernating persister forms of Bartonella and include agents to remove biofilms and fibrin nests.
I was so intrigued, I purchased his book Marty Ross Hacking Lyme Disease available on Amazon (affiliate link). This following is the write-up from Amazon.
The good news is—you can recover from Lyme disease and related infections like Bartonella and Babesia.
In Hacking Lyme Disease: An Action Guide to Wellness renowned expert Marty Ross, MD shows you the way. This book is a compendium of key articles from Treat Lyme by Marty Ross MD (treatlyme.net).
YOU WILL FIND
• step-by-step action plans for the best herbal and prescription germ killers for each kind of infection found in Lyme disease;
• key steps to take if your previous treatments failed;
• the best approaches for treating bacterial Lyme and Bartonella persisters based on the latest research;
• the full Ross Lyme Support Protocol for dealing with all aspects of chronic Lyme disease;
• the latest information on oral peptide therapies to repair damage;
• a critical review of many alternative medicine treatments like SOT, Rife machines, hyperthermia, and more;
• key treatments for many Lyme related conditions like mold toxicity and mast cell activation syndrome; and
• a science-based review of actions you need to take for the best chance of recovery.
Marty Ross, MD is a passionate Lyme disease educator and integrative medicine clinical expert. He helps Lyme sufferers, and their physicians see what really works based on his review of the science and extensive real-world experience. As the host of Conversations with Marty Ross MD, a free weekly Lyme Q & A webinar, Dr. Ross knows the questions people ask. Based on nearly 20 years successfully treating chronic Lyme disease, Dr. Ross knows what works