An email I received from Heather Forbes:
I am very excited to be presenting my Beyond Consequences Live parent training to you on Saturday, October 29! Thank you for signing up and committing this day to you and your family. I promise to deliver an encouraging, hopeful, and fun training.
At this point, we still have space available for more participants. So I am writing to ask for your help. Could you help me by spreading the word of this training?
Here are a few ideas:
1. Invite a friend to come with you.
2. Add this event to your place of worship’s bulletin.
3. Announce this training at any local community meetings (PTA’s, neighborhood associations, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, 4-H, etc.). A flyer can be printed out from the following website: “here”
4. Contact your local paper and have them do an article in their LifeStyle section (you can see an example of an article from a Washington State paper If you can make this happen, I’d be eternally grateful!
5. Have your favorite radio station make an announcement or have them interview me on their morning show.
6. If you are an adoptive or foster parent, check with your agency and let them know of this event.
I can remember being in a dark and lonely place when my children were younger, literally not knowing what to do as a parent. I don’t want others parents to go through this anymore! Any help you can give to reach out to other struggling parents by getting the word out about this training, the better!
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you and being with you all day on Saturday, October 29. 2011!
Heather T. Forbes, LCSW
Beyond Consequences Institute, LLC
1630A 30th St. #488
Boulder, CO 80301
*** P.S. This is essentially a free training (you only need a copy of one of my books), so be sure to include this information when getting the word out. Thank you! ****